I made cookies that create this very magic coupling. Chocolate chip coconut cookies, or CCCC. These treats have just the right texture, slightly crispy on the outside and a wee bit of softness on the inside. There really is not much else to say about these sweeties. You are just going to have to make them for yourself to taste the magic.
Whats in em':
- 3/4 c coconut earthyB
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 3 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c vegan semisweet chocolate chippies
- 1 c shreadded coconut
- Oven @ 350
- In a bowl mix all wet ingredients until light fluffy and smooth
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients, except for chocolate and coconut.
- Add dry to wet.
- Fold in chocolate and coconut
- Use ice cream scooper to make perfect lil mounds
- Save some dough to eat raw, go ahead. no eggs, lick that spoon.
- Bake for 17 min
How to eat em'
- Pour yourself a chilled glass of coconut milk,
- Grab a stack of cookies (just to save yourself all those trips back and forth from the cookie jar, one is never enough, lets just come to terms with that right now)
- Sit down, put your feet up
- Enjoy the magical taste of chocolate and coconut in a cookie.
Made with love,